Monday, November 9, 2009

Throwback

(Actually written November 4th)

My relationship with my bff Nina can be traced back to our mutual love of lists, abbreviations (abbrevs), and emails written in haiku. As such, here is a life update in the aforementioned Japanese art form.

Going to London
Although it is a work trip
Must spoon Alexis*

The Brits really love
Their little gold pinkie rings
They look kind of fem

Would Thanksgiving din
Survive if mailed to the ‘Pest?
Let’s give it a try

I apologize
This blog entry really sucks
Not life exciting

*Alexis Ettinger who currently resides in London

3 comments:

  1. Good new blog posting
    Due to your use of haikus
    It's one of your best


    I guess contractions are allowed in haikus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you hating on
    My little gold pinkie ring?
    I love gravy. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex! We want posts!
    I'm keeping up even though
    I never comment.

    (Except this time!)

    XOXO,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete