Wednesday, June 2, 2010

An Offer She Can Refuse

My first week in Hungary, I joined practically every ex-pat group in Budapest to make friends. Because I didn't have any.

Although I rarely go to events anymore, I am on still on the mailing lists. Hence this email.

Hello Alexandra. I am [x] currently living in Budapest. I am 24 years young. I read with interest your profile, and will be happy to meet with you and get to know you. I invite for a drink this week. My greatest passions are guitar, foreign languages and practicing massage. I want to be straight with you about what I need. I am not looking for a life partner, nor am looking for a woman-friend. I am looking for a woman whom I will bring extreme satisfaction, caress, and pleasure, who will allow me to make her happy. I do feel that you are the right girl. So, waiting for your positive reply.

The next time I compare dating in Hungary to looking out over an expanse of frozen tundra, please remind me that I voluntarily declined an offer of satisfaction, caress and pleasure. Because, honestly, I don't know if I can fit even more satisfaction, caress and pleasure into my life.

4 comments:

  1. So how was the first date? Did you help him practice massage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ83use8YE8

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found him! Olga is the pseudonym I use at bars and in this case, the Eurotrash club. I thought it was strange when Dmitri called my fanny pack elegant. And Susan was pretty jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. Please send these men my way.

    ReplyDelete