Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sisterly Competition

My sister Kara sent me an email that she was starting her own blog. She is very funny, so I bet her blog will be very funny.


Then I read her first post:

Welcome.

I’m starting this blog for two reasons. One: because my sister has a blog and its only my sisterly nature to be uber jealous (regardless if I actually like it or not). Two: to have an outlet for my thoughts which float around and never really seem to materialize into anything good except the teen angst which I should have grown out of years ago, but that I still seem to harbor and express to the general public at the most inopportunistic (I don’t think that is even a word) times. Three: because I don’t have the journalist prowess (or the social skills) to ever write about the art that I look at. Four: to give some homage to my favorite artists and ridicule ones I am not so keen on. Oh...and to have a place to display and get feedback on my own paintings. Hope you enjoy these writings. Feel free to comment away.


Besides the fact that she listed four reasons, she wrote that she is uber jealous REGARDLESS IF SHE ACTUALLY LIKES MY BLOG OR NOT. Oh wow, those are fighting words.

In other news, I will stop reading blogs and go back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thank you for the much-needed blog exposure.

    Oh and let me just clarify the "whether I like it or not" thing--I looove your blog, but I needed to put the disclaimer that even if I loved the blog it was still in my sister-jealous mode to need to have my very own blog!

    Keep writing! Oh and your postcards are the best...I hang all of them up!

    ReplyDelete