Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lame

Hi friends,

This blog is going to take a little hiatus while I spend the rest of the month doing business school applications! Oh yes, my brain needs to focus all of its creativity on the apps, especially given the following excerpts from my essays in their current form:

HBS is the next step and ideal training ground to help me achieve my career goals given the program’s general management and leadership focus.

No matter which problem I choose to solve, I need strong business fundamentals and interpersonal skills to execute my vision.

I realized I wanted to expand my perspective outside of my Ivy League finance bubble...*


*Oh yeah, I am applying to Ivy League MBA programs - may want to change that sentence...

I would be laughing too if this wasn't ACTUALLY THE STATE OF MY ESSAYS!

Haha, ok, it's a little funny.

On the other hand, maybe I will post more frequently as a procrastination method. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. oh no, not you too. There have been a rash of "taking a break" by my favorite blog writers. I've got an idea. Just keep posting your essays here and we can critique for you. It has the slight potential of being productive, and will almost certainly lead to some humor...for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to give the people what they want.

    ReplyDelete