Friday, June 26, 2009

oneGTS

Scratch all of the happiness BS I wrote about yesterday. My work peeps and I went out yesterday, and it was a totally happy time.



We went out to celebrate Robert's (left) upcoming wedding to Amelia, who seems like a very cool chica (sorry for all of the slang today, I am a bit hungover). Apparently, she told him that he was "the most boring person she had ever met" on their first date. He then pursued her for the next eight years. I looked like a drowned rat because I got caught in a thunderstorm in transit.



Balasz, the funniest person I may have ever met. If he is so funny in English, I can only imagine what he is like in Hungarian. He is in the middle of his signature "move it, move it" dance in this picture.



Geza telling one of his (long) stories. Geza recently described his life post-separation from his girlfriend of ten years as one of a "rolling potato." I believe this roughly translates to "rolling stone." Geza incorporates sex into any conversation you can imagine.



No comments:

Post a Comment