Friday, June 5, 2009

Hi, My name is Alex

Hi friends,

I really don't need to introduce myself since the only people who potentially will follow this blog are my good friends and family. And that is being Q to V (quite to very) optimistic. So far, I have had four profile views - all as a result of my editing my own profile. After some deliberation, I posted a profile pic from my 26th birthday because it was a wonderful night with friends and fam which I want to remember for a long time.

The purpose of this blog is to keep everyone updated about my adventures, misadventures and stories from Budapest (henceforth, "the 'Pest") as well as to keep a running diary for me. I am sure my memories from my time here will inevitably blend together, and as a type A personality, I want a record of what I did here, damn it. And, as Megh Duwadi said, a blog really is the next best thing to twitter.

I plan to update the blog every other day, and I hope you enjoy the posts. Feel free to make fun of me in the comments section. Also feel free to suggest ridiculous things for me to do - that way I can rationalize doing them as research for my blog (god, what a strange thing to write).

Szia!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment