Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random Tuesday Night

I FINALLY have Internet at my apartment - WOOHOO. To celebrate, I will post some random, sorta drunk musings that I am sure will seem incredibly stupid when I reread them tomorrow morning. Whatever - it's my blog, and I can do whatever I want. And tonight that means alienating friends or family as potential readers.

I attended a couch surfing dinner tonight (couch surfing is an online community to meet other people / crash on other people's couches when moving to or visiting a new city). When I asked a Hungarian guy to tell me something about himself, he said he just built a tandem bicycle. Is there a better answer than that? I think not.

My dad emailed me today saying that Tom Brady is looking for houses in Sherborn, my hometown. When I responded that I heard rumors that Tom Brady's model girlfriend Giselle is pregnant, my dad replied that Giselle is not Tom Brady's girlfriend but his wife. Since when does Papa Bochicchio know this stuff?

I finally feel at home in Budapest because I have become someone's unofficial shrink. In NYC, it was the clearning lady at DB (which unfortunately got sorta of creepy at the end when she starting leaving presents for me in my cube). In Boston, it was the barista at Starbucks. In Budapest, it is the receptionist in my apartment building. We have always had long conversations when I enter / leave the building. but today it reached another level. Home, sweet home.

My Skype name is "zandy583" - talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great minds truly do think alike.

    ACB: "Whatever - it's my blog, and I can do whatever I want."

    E. Cartman: "Whateva...Whateva...I do what I want!"


    See for yourself - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ls1n_cartman-whateva_fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the TB & Gis are a-house hunting in the 'born. When you see my name in the papers, it will be after I've been arrested for spying.

    ReplyDelete