Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 Truths & A Lie

We need to make this blog interactive or else it is won’t last much longer. Let’s play a game.

Who can spot the lie?

1. Megh does not share my well documented love for Nougat Bits. This has caused me to question his taste buds, judgment, and humanity in general.


2. There is a stack of jars next to the bathroom sink at work. Under closer inspection, I discovered they are filled with urine.

3. The plethora of one-way streets makes Budapest difficult to navigate. Last night I realized the one-way street next to my apartment had changed directions since the morning. I realized this while driving down it.

3 comments:

  1. #2 -- Although I have to say that this is SO crazy that although the basic fact may be true, I can't accept as true that you would ascertain that the liquid is urine. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs B, I agree with your #2.

    Although I am secretly (openly) hoping it's #1, because I am devastated that Megh doesn't love Nougat Bits. Megh, you may be a fantastic house guest, but I draw the line when it comes to nougat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm voting #3. Despite first-hand experience of the crazy Budapest traffic, I just don't see it randomly changing direction in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete