Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Biggest Travel Mistakes (So Far)

You would think I would be good at traveling given I do it a lot. Au contraire.

5. Codi and I running on the Las Vegas Strip while on vacation.

Fat guys drinking mile-high margaritas at 10 AM and heckling us: "Why are you running?!"
Codi: "Because we don't want to look like you!"




(Ironic, eh?)

4. Camping. Every time.


3. Booking a ticket to Abu Dhabi instead of Dubai.


2. Arriving at the gate one hour early and proceeding to miss my plane while discussing a coworker's love for corn nuts.


(Reenactment one year earlier at Bowery Bar; a pose otherwise known as the Jason-Kane-Crossing-The-Delaware stance.)

1. Alyssa and I packing our paper tickets in our (checked) luggage while flying home from Barcelona. We had to buy new tickets from Heathrow to Boston for the exact same seats.


QED - I am lucky I get to work each morning.

1 comment:

  1. You hate camping?! This is a total shock* to me.



    *Not a shock.

    ReplyDelete