Monday, May 10, 2010

Crazy Idea

I am going to be in Cambridge for at least the next two years, have a lousy housing lottery pick, mortgage rates are low...is it totally crazy to look for an apartment to buy in Harvard Square?

Maybe. But I did move here and that was pretty random.

If anyone has advice about or names of agents for this process, can you please let me know? As a first step, I am talking with Boston Real Estate and Boston City Properties today/tomorrow (just found them online).

In honor of making big-girl decisions, let's join McSweeney's in paying homage to my favorite group of girls, all grown up.

3 comments:

  1. oooooh!!!!!!!!!!!

    (i'm too excited to express myself in any other way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deane and I have a friend who just went through the process (good lord, one of these days I'll be able to say something about myself that doesn't also include Deane). Anyway, we'll email you some positive broker experiences.

    Also, I don't think I've yet expressed my gratitude at being part of the headline photo for this blog. It's a nice surprise everytime I check what's new. You'd think that it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, but turns out I'm pretty easily excited...and kind of narcissistic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Luke! Haha - nothing is more narcissistic than actually writing a blog about...yourself.

    I do love that picture - does Deanecow copyright his pics?

    P.S. You & Deane have a package to pick up from 41 Hunting Lane next time you are in Sherborn.

    ReplyDelete